We are happy to announce that we'll be hosting a Wilderness First Aid course before the year is up! One of our Mountain Rescue volunteers is a NOLS (National Outdoor Leadership School) certified instructor and he has offered to teach this year's course.
- This course is designed to introduce outdoor enthusiasts and individuals working in remote locations to wilderness medicine principles.
- Learn how to improve equipment, deal with challenging environments, and act with confidence.
- Classroom lectures and demonstrations are combined with realistic scenarios where mock patients will help you integrate your learning.
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Payment Type: Cash, Check, or Credit (via Paypal)
If you're interested in taking this course, check out the information below and sign up today!
- Complete Course Description
- Course Details (Sign up for the course using this link)
- WMI Agreement (must be filled out prior to taking the course)